What is risk management and why is it important?
Risk management focuses identifying, analysing and minimising risks that impact your business. A significant part of that is buying insurance cover which will help put you back on your feet again should an insured loss occur. However, even with effective insurance cover in place, your business, its customers, employees, and suppliers may all suffer disruption to some extent or another when risks occur. This may include the cost of incidents and health and safety breaches or loss of data, leading to fines and loss of reputation.
RS Risk Solutions in collaboration with its expert risk management partners will help you to identify and understand how risks can be prevented from occurring and / or minimise the impact when they do. Our team of experts will help you by:
- Sharing knowledge via our Knowledge Zone, providing risk management and useful business information tailored to you and your industry, such as, specific risk management factsheets, business continuity advice, regulatory change updates, health and safety at work handbooks and so on. [Link to the knowledge zone]
- Property surveys or questionnaires – [may link to external supplier website].
- Property rebuild assessments to ensure your rebuilding costs are correctly set to avoid under-insurance – [may link to external supplier website].
- Risk management surveys and reports, either bespoke to your company or key information gathered from risk improvement reports gathered from across your industry to assist you identify similar risks that impact your business. [may link to external supplier website]
- Product and service information on securing your property, fire prevention systems and processes, leak detection, and much more.
- Statutory inspections such as, lifting equipment, pressure systems and exhaust ventilation equipment and specialist inspection services.
Loss Recovery Insurance
The team at RS Risk Solutions will always be at your side at a time of loss.
Claims can be both complex and disruptive to you and your business or your home. RS Risk Solutions want to make this challenging time as smooth and seamless as possible, which is why we recommend to our clients that they purchase Loss Recovery Insurance (LRI) from Lorega.
Lorega is the UK’s leading claims expert, Expert Loss Adjusters, who work independently of your insurance company, to ensure your claim is settled quickly and fairly
They also offer a telephone based service at a lower cost called Lorega 10.
For more information, go to: https://www.lorega.com/loss-recovery-insurance/
Lorega has been operating for over 30 years and the Loss Recovery Insurance policy they offer provides an expert loss adjuster, who will help you prioritise, make safe your business or home, gather the correct documentation, as well as negotiate and settle the claim with your insurers. They will work with you throughout the process.
As per Lorega’s website, their service includes: (LMRS obtain authorisation from Lorega to use this wording):
- A quick response at the time of crisis, minimising disruption to homes or businesses
- 24/7 policyholder helpline, with all claims reported to us receiving a call back within the hour and a guaranteed visit from a Chartered Loss Adjuster within 24 hours.
- No upper limit on the size of the claim or the time involved, so policyholders can get on with their lives, rather than being involved in complex negotiations with their insurance company.
- Dedicated claims experts on hand throughout the process, from first notification to final settlement, giving professional advice to help reduce the impact of a loss..
- Lorega 10 policyholders will have up to 10 hours of telephone advice with a highly experienced Loss Adjuster, to give practical guidance on their claim
- Insurance products fully underwritten by Hiscox or Kiln (Standard and Poor’s A Rated and Lloyd’s A rated)