Commercial and residential property owners

* Please note, the insurance covers and risk management services shown above are a representative product bundle and are for illustration purposes only. These products are shown to raise awareness of what may be relevant and available for your type of business. However, we recognise that every business is different and in order for us to advise you specifically in relation to your insurance and risk management needs in more detail, please contact us.

Property Owners’ insurance is specialist insurance cover designed for portfolios of properties owned but not currently occupied by the owner. So, for example, let out to a tenant. We can arrange a wide range of covers to ensure the right insurance solution for property owners of commercial, residential and mixed properties. RS Risk Solutions can arrange a single policy for ease of reference and your peace of mind if you need to make a claim, including a wide range of options to suit your needs. We understand your business is unique and we can help you to tailor your cover accordingly.

Make an enquiry

Give us a call on 01342 580106*

* Charged at your usual local tariff rate

Request a Callback