Commercial Motor Insurance

If you use a vehicle to support your business activities, such as travelling to different business locations, travelling with employees or colleagues, or other related business use, you will probably require commercial motor insurance as this provides a much wider range of cover than a standard personal motor insurance policy. RS Risk Solutions can arrange commercial motor insurance for you via one of the leading UK insurers. Most insurance policies include the following benefits, either provided as standard or as optional extras:

  • Foreign use cover – please note, green cards may be required for EU / EEA countries post-Brexit
  • 24/7 claims support
  • 24 hour roadside recovery
  • Limited tools cover (For additional cover go to: Goods in Transit)
  • Replacement vehicle option
  • Option to protected no claims bonus
  • Legal expenses option

Please also talk to us about arranging your:


Agricultural Vehicle insurance

We work with leading insurers to offer you tailored solutions that meet your needs.

Make an enquiry

Give us a call on 01342 580106*

* Charged at your usual local tariff rate

Request a Callback