Insurance and risk management solutions for farmers, landowners, smallholders and property managers:
- Farm Property: Cover for damage to your buildings, produce, deadstock, machinery and tools and business interruption insurance.
- Livestock: Covering your herds and flocks based on risks of fire, lightening, electrocution, impact, malicious damage and theft. Also, business interruption insurance cover for dairy, beef and sheep farming operations, including livestock disease cover for Brucellosis, Foot and Mouth and Tuberculosis. Insurance for buyers, short-term post auction insurance for livestock, including economic slaughter.
- Household: Your family home and contents as well as any property you let to tenants.
- Public and products liability: Protecting your business in the event of third party injury or third party property damage caused by you.
- Legal expenses.
- Environmental liability: Meeting the costs associated with the effects of clean up and remediation from a pollution event.
- Agricultural vehicles.
- Goods in transit: Protecting the value of property in transit whilst carried by your own vehicles.
- Specialist claims management:
- Loss Recover Insurance (LRI) – we work with leading claims management property and business interruption experts who can manage first loss issues, such as making your premises safe, and work with insurers to reach settlement agreements on your behalf.
Can we help you?
Call us on 01342 893127
Speak to an insurance expert now.