Insurance and risk management solutions for fleet, haulage and logistics companies
Motor fleet and hauliers – specific covers:
- Company fleets, hauliers, couriers and private hire vehicles.
- Risk management – employee health and safety and fleet safety reports.
- Any driver or specified drivers or restricted drivers.
- Hauliers – UK/Continental use up to 44 tonnes or specialist loads (cars and boats liability) and refrigerated vehicles.
- Own goods, hauliers liability RHA/CMR and full value/own terms of trade, hirer reward
Logistics – specific covers:
- Right and duty to defend, as well as supplementary payments.
- Following the goods of your customer while at a premises and in transit, including on a contingent basis when subcontracting operations.
- Built for the present and the future, we cover the goods you transport while on a wide variety of conveyances, including by drone.
- Additional coverages including:
- Freight storage and logistics service charges.
- Contract penalty.
- FDA Food Modernization Act.
- Lien sale.
- Employee theft.
- Rust or corrosion.
- Temperature control system breakdown.
Fleet, haulage and logistics general insurance covers:
- Property, accidental damage, refrigerated stock, glass breakage, business money.
- Business interruption.
- Avoidance of underinsurance and risk management, including:
- Calculation of sums insured.
- Risk management reports and assessments.
- Reputation risk including crisis management
- Terrorism insurance
- Liability to others:
- Employer’s liability.
- Product liability: this can protect your business if a customer suffers illness or injury as a result of consuming your product.
- Public liability: can offer protection should a third party suffer injury or illness as a result of your work
- Professional indemnity
- Directors and officers liability
- Cyber risk protection and cyber recovery
- Legal expenses.
- Protection of key people.
- Specialist claims management:
- Loss Recover Insurance (LRI) – we work with leading claims management property and business interruption experts who can manage first loss issues, such as making your premises safe, and work with insurers to reach settlement agreements on your behalf.
Can we help you?
Call us on 01342 893127
Speak to an insurance expert now.