Insurance for the food and drink industry:

  • Property, accidental damage, refrigerated stock, glass breakage, business money.
  • Business interruption.
  • Avoidance of underinsurance and risk management, including:
    • Calculation of sums insured.
    • Risk management reports and assessments.
  • Reputation risk including crisis management.
  • Terrorism insurance.
  • Liability to others:
    • Employer’s liability.
    • Product liability: this can protect your business if a customer suffers illness or injury as a result of consuming your product.
    • Public liability: can offer protection should a third party suffer injury or illness as a result of your work.
    • Professional indemnity.
    • Directors and officers liability.
    • Cyber risk protection.
    • Legal expenses.
    • Trustee liability.
    • Local authority bonds.
  • Motor fleet and commercial vehicle, goods in transit.
  • Protection of key people.
  • Stock cover: protect your stock and ingredients in case something happens which means it is unusable.
  • Business interruption cover: this is often an extra add-on policy which can provide financial protection should your business be unable to trade for any reason.
  • HSE Recovery – if you are regulated by the HS Executive, this cover provides support should you breach regulations, including cover the HSE fee for intervention.
  • Specialist claims management:
    • Loss Recover Insurance (LRI) – we work with leading claims management property and business interruption experts who can manage first loss issues, such as making your premises safe, and work with insurers to reach settlement agreements on your behalf.
Risk Management Solutions

Can we help you?

Call us on 01342 893127

Speak to an insurance expert now.