Commercial and Residential Landlords Insurance Solutions
Commercial and Residential Landlords Insurance is a specialist insurance cover designed for portfolios of properties owned but not currently occupied by the owner. So, for example, let out to a tenant. We can arrange a wide range of covers to tailor the right insurance package solution for property owners of commercial, residential and mixed properties.
To keep your administration to a minimum, RS Risk Solutions can arrange a single policy for ease of reference and your peace of mind that if you need to make a claim, including a wide range of options to suit your needs. These commercial and residential landlords insurance covers include core property and loss of rent cover, loss of rental income, property owners’ liability and terrorism cover, along with other benefits as required, such as, landlord’s contents, trace and access, alternative accommodation for residential properties. We understand your business is unique and we can help you to tailor your cover accordingly.
Commercial and Residential Landlords Insurance
Insurances for property owners:
- Calculation of sums insured.
- Risk management reports and assessments
- Employer’s liability.
- Public liability.
- Rent guarantee insurance.
- Professional indemnity.
- Directors and officers liability.
- Cyber risk protection and cyber recovery.
- Legal expenses.
- Trustee liability.
- Key person protection – accident, sickness, private medical insurance for directors, managers and/or across the workforce
- Business accident and travel
- Kidnap and ransom
- Management liability
- Loss Recovery Insurance (LRI) – we work with leading claims management property and business interruption experts who can manage first loss issues, such as making your premises safe, and work with insurers to reach settlement agreements on your behalf.
* Please note, the insurance covers and risk management services shown above are a representative product bundle and are for illustration purposes only. These products are shown to raise awareness of what may be relevant and available for your type of business. However, we recognise that every business is different and in order for us to advise you specifically in relation to your insurance and risk management needs in more detail, please contact us.
We are an independent and regulated UK insurance broker predominantly supporting clients in:
London and the South East including: Surrey, Kent, East Sussex, West Sussex, Ashford, Bexhill, Brighton, Caterham, Chatham, Copthorne, Crawley, Crowborough, Croydon, Dorking, East Grinstead, Eastbourne, Edenbridge, Forest Row, Gillingham, Gravesend, Hastings, Haywards Heath, Heathfield, Horley, Horsham, Hove, Kingston upon Thames, Leatherhead, Lewes, Lingfield, Maidstone, Newhaven, Oxted, Redhill, Reigate, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Seaford, Sevenoaks, Sutton, Swanley, Tonbridge, Uckfield, Woking, Worthing